Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to convert an MBOX email file to G-suite Googl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nicolebella519 Posted - Dec 05 2022 : 01:40:42
Do you want to convert the MBOX email file to G-suite Google Workspace? And do you don’t have any idea how to do it? Then I recommend downloading and installing the very famous or powerful eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software and making the conversion very easy and simple. The software is able to work with all versions of Windows operating systems because the software is supportable with all versions of Windows. It gives the free demo feature, users can use this feature and convert up to 25 files with complete data.

Read More -Convert MBOX email file to G-suite Google Workspace

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anjaliaggarwal Posted - Aug 17 2024 : 01:00:58
Users can add MBOX files to their Gmail or G Suite accounts with the BLR Tools MBOX Converter Software. Moving one or more MBOX files with full mail folders to your Gmail or G Suite account is easy. Other than Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and a few others that can open MBOX files, users can move all of their MBOX emails and attachments to Google Gmail. The software can easily convert MBOX emails to Google Workspace. It also keeps the consistency and organization of your email data, which makes the switch to G Suite easy. There is also a sample version of the program that lets you import 15 emails from each area.

Click Here to Check It Out: https://www.blrtools.com/mbox-exporter-tool.html