Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How do I convert NSF to MBOX file

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pallavi Kumari Posted - Oct 01 2022 : 05:52:08
Do you want a reliable solution to convert NSF files to MBOX? Then you can take the help of manual ways, But using manual methods has some limitations. The manual techniques take so much time and high risk of data loss. So, I recommend using a software NSF to MBOX Converter Tool. This tool can easily transfer data from Lotus Notes NSF files to MBOX file formats with all the attachments. This software supports all the MBOX email clients like Opera Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc. It also allows you to convert multiple NSF files in one go.
To know more visit:-https://www.convertertools.org/nsf-to-mbox/

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
allijack Posted - Mar 13 2024 : 03:15:13
You can convert NSF to MBOX files with an expert solution try the Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool. Convert NSF files to MBOX format. After converting NSF files, users can access their data in any email client. Users will find this software simple to use. This application is compatible with all Windows operating systems, allowing users to use it on any version of Windows OS. You can look into this application and sample the free test versions. You can easily convert NSF files to MBOX files and other file formats like MSG, EML, or HTML files.

Read More:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook-converter.html

yunsejon Posted - Mar 12 2024 : 02:38:17
You can convert NSF to MBOX file with NSF to MBOX Converter Tool. Lotus Notes NSF files emails can be accessed in any email client after they have been converted to MBOX. The software can store several types of data. It is compatible with all Windows operating systems, thus users can use it on any version. NSF data can be converted to MBOX format without any size constraints. After converting NSF files to MBOX format.

Read More:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-mbox-conversion/

<b>wrting<b/>