Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to turn an EML file into NSF?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
emlconverter Posted - Oct 01 2022 : 01:50:20
There are lots of software for changing EML to NSF, however which one is the most powerful software? This is a big query. So, I recommend eSoftTools EML to NSF Converter Software. This software is truly awesome for changing your documents in EML to NSF. You can import any number of EML files. This software is absolutely changing EML files to NSF files with all attachments. Before conversion, You can see your changing file via the use of the preview option. If you are a non-technical user, there is no issue. This software has an infographic interface, So you may commonly manage it.

Read More-Turn an EML file into NSF

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
demetrio Posted - Jun 05 2024 : 04:29:16
The best way to turn an EML file into NSF/lotus Notes format is to use a reliable third-party software like Softaken EML to Lotus Notes Converter Software with the help of this application user can easily turn/transfer their bulk of EML files to NSF format in just few simple steps and also this application is so easy to use without nay technical expertise user can utilize this software in their computer system. Also, this user0-friendly software is smoothly works with all MS Windows editions to know more try free demo version of this applictaion.
Read More: https://www.softakensoftware.com/eml-to-lotus-notes-converter.html
devidmithen Posted - Mar 16 2024 : 03:42:48
You want to convert EML files into the Lotus Notes NSF file try the ToolsBaer EML to NSF Converter Tool that is available for use. It can be used with Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Mail, WLM, and other email software. EML files are easily converted to NSF format because IBM Lotus Notes and IBM Domino store data, including emails, calendar entries, contacts, and other objects, in the NSF file format. The software is available to users as a free demo.

Visit here for more information:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/eml-to-nsf-conversion/