Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Get Amazing Technique to Export MBOX to Gmail Acco

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smithharber Posted - Jan 31 2022 : 07:20:34
The amazing CubexSoft MBOX to Gmail Converter Tool will help out to export MBOX email messages to Gmail accounts along with all attachments and formatting. The software is a standalone application that does not need any other supported application. All Windows-supported applications are well-supportable such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and so on. The batch option and preview option are available as an additional benefit. Use its free trial for converting the first 20 MBOX files to Gmail account without any cost.
Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-to-gmail/

smithharber
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hannabaker Posted - Sep 17 2024 : 01:03:59
I would like to suggest the Shoviv MBOX file Converter tool for this task.

Read more: MBOX to PST Converter
anjaliaggarwal Posted - Sep 15 2024 : 22:29:01
It is possible to export MBOX email messages to Gmail accounts with the help of the wonderful BLR Tools MBOX File Converter Tool. This tool will help convert and format all attachments. The app stands on its own as a standalone application, and it does not require any other application to function properly. All of the apps that are compatible with Windows are supported adequately, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and similar. For an added advantage, users can take advantage of the batch and preview options. In addition, users can transfer MBOX files to various email apps, including Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Outlook.com, and many others. Use its free trial to convert the first 15 MBOX files to a Gmail account at no cost without paying any other expenses.