Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 NSF to PST Converter Software

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yuvraj Posted - Jan 18 2022 : 02:39:08
Today discussion are essential because we are examining Vmail NSF to PST converter Software. It is incredibly amazing in online NSF to PST Converter Community. Today modernized time we are defying part's of botches in Notes Storage Facility (.NSF) to PST Converter like (You are not supported to play out that operation, Can't Open Names @.nsf or address book, Message Migrated Without any Attachments, Cannot Select Data for Conversion).These are a couple of issues are coming in @.nsf archive plans yet don't pressure @VMail NSF to PST Converter are arranged constantly to help you with overcoming from these errors. @VMail NSF to PST Converter Software which awards you to accommodatingly change Notes Storage Facility over to each other arrangements. The Software can faultlessly move assorted source letter drops to target post boxes plans. It is really outstanding and trustable approaches with cutting edge calculations to move information things. By Using this Software, you can also fix their corrupted NSF records, recuperate erased things, and move NSF to Outlook PST, MBOX, Windows Live Mail (*@.eml), Outlook Separate Message(*.msg) archive. This NSF to PST Software is made with phenomenal calculations it's fix different kind of issue emerging in the NSF chronicle. To attempt the thing , First time you can get the free demo variety of the Software and after fulfillment to get more familiar with the working of the Software. you can purchase the full design at a sensible cost at $69.

Internal highlights of @VMail NSF to PST Converter Software:-

Easy to actually take a look at colossal sizes of Lotus Notes (*.NSF) Files.
NSF to PST Converter can recover all meta properties and messages, drafts, associations, notes, contacts things
Offers specific change of the each Lotus Notes letter box things
Maintains Lotus Notes(*.NSF) Version :10.0.1, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 records
Stays aware of all email properties like To, CC, BCC, Date-Time, Subject and Attachments
Maintains MS-Office Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
NSF Converter can in like manner change over NSF archive things into PST/EML/MSG/MBOX/HTML/PDF/VCARD Formats.
Exchange all letter boxes from NSF archive to Office 365 and Exchange Server directly.

Outside elements of Vmail NSF to PST Software:-

Free Download draws in you to review the changed over messages and save 30 things for every facilitator.
100% liberated from all fraud.
1 year free assistance.
Unending confirmation.
Lifetime free honor.

Examine More:https://www.vsoftware.org/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
amandajames Posted - Sep 18 2024 : 02:01:11
You can also try CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter Tool to migrate bulk Lotus Notes from NSF file to PST file format. It allows you to convert all Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendars, and other items into Outlook PST file format with attachments. It has a very simple GUI, anyone can easily handle and manage the tool without having technical skills. There is no file size limitation, one can export a large size of NSF file to PST format without Outlook. It was compatible with MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Windows OS including Windows 11.
Visit Here - https://www.cubexsoft.com/nsf-converter/to-pst.html
Priyanka Arya Posted - Jan 19 2022 : 02:37:15
I am here with a blog that will help users to download NSF to PST converter full version crack. here you will get step guide to convert Lotus Notes to MS Outlook, you can even try the free demo version of NSF to PST converter, Offer advanced features to perform Lotus Notes to MS Outlook Conversion securely.

Read here: https://www.filerecoverytips.com/free-manual-methods-for-nsf-file-recovery/
Mike_26 Posted - Jan 18 2022 : 03:03:40
If you are searching for an effective solution to convert the NSF files into Outlook PST then you should opt for a professional software solution. In this regard, I have used the MCT Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter to convert my NSF files into PST.

This software helped me a lot to accomplish this task without facing any difficulty. Additionally, it has an interactive user interface that allowed me to perform this task without the need for any technical assistance.

You can try its free version to analyze the performance of this amazing utility. It will allow you to convert the first 50 emails perf folder to analyze the performance of this utility.

Learn more: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook/