Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PassFixerOSTtoPSTConv Posted - Jan 13 2022 : 09:58:10
For safe and secure NSF file conversion download the eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter software. It’s a very powerful tool that easily converts Lotus Notes NSF file into PST and many other file formats such as EML, HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, ICS, MSG, EML, CSV, VCF, MBOX, Zimbra, and EMLX. It’s also able to recover damaged and corrupted Lotus Notes NSF files. This tool also gives you email filtering and a live preview feature to convert Lotus Notes fie fastly. For more details visit the official website of eSoftTools.

Read more- https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html\
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
osttopstconverter Posted - Jan 17 2022 : 07:17:41
Go with the use of a complete solution to migrate NSF files into PST and in other formats like HTML,MBOX, EML, EMLX, Yahoo, Gmail, Office365, Zimbra, vCard, ICS, CSV, Cloud, etc. It can effectively perform the conversion process without making any single bit mistake. This tool can run with all versions of MS Outlook or Window OS. It can easily convert password protected NSF files. In this tool users will get many helpful features such as multiple naming options, mass conversion, recovery of damaged NSF files, etc. download the free demo version of this tool from the official website of PassFixer and get converted upto 25 folders of each mailbox for free.
Read More:- https://www.passfixer.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html