Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Convert Multiple MSG Files to PST Manually

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mike_26 Posted - Oct 05 2021 : 05:16:59
I had a lot of MSG files that I wanted to import into my Outlook account. In this regard, I was searching for some manual methods and after some time I landed on this amazing write-up that helped me to convert multiple MSG files to PST manually. This article provides you the two hand-operated methods that you can apply. They are as follow:

1. Using Drag and Drop Method.
2. Using Copy & Paste Method.

However, these methods have some limitations. You can also find out the prominent tool that can easily convert MSG files to PST and other file formats. For detailed information, you can refer to the blog post mentioned here.

Blog Post: https://www.easytechtools.com/convert-multiple-msg-files-to-pst/
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oliverpark Posted - Jul 04 2024 : 23:52:06
You can install the MailsClick MSG to PST Converter Tool is the most efficient way to convert MSG files into PST format without the need for third-party assistance. The capabilities are also beneficial for converting MSG files to PST according to the user's preferences. There is no need for an external application, such as MS Outlook, to convert MSG email data to PST format. You can use this Tool with any Outlook version, including 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2021. Now, install this tool on Windows and you will have the best chance of using it. This program works seamlessly with all versions of Windows, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.
Now Follow these Steps to Convert Bulk Emails from MSG to PST

Step 1: Install the MSG to PST Converter on your Windows device.
Step 2: Select MSG File or Folder Mode.
Step 3: Preview the selected data.
Step 4: Choose a location to save the converted file.
Step 5: Click Convert Now to begin the converting process.

Visit Here: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-msg-file/pst/
robertjhon Posted - Jul 03 2024 : 23:17:24
I would like to share an effective solution to convert MSG files Manually with the help of Softaken MSG Converter Tool by using this software you can easily convert multiple MSG files to PST and some different formats like EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, VCF, and NSF without installing Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, and another email client for support. You can effectively use this software on Windows operating systems. Now you can install this software and get a free trial to convert a few MSG files to PST.

Know More Features: https://www.softakensoftware.com/msg/
elithen Posted - Jul 03 2024 : 04:27:35
Here are the manual steps to convert MSG to PST but you need MS Outlook to perform Manually and you can't process convert multiple emails from MSG to PST manually
1. Look for the folder where the MSG file is stored.
2. Select and copy all of the MSG files you wish to convert.
3. Open the Microsoft Outlook program.
4. Paste all of the MSG files into the appropriate Outlook folder.
5. It will convert all MSG files to PST format.

For the best solution to convert multiple MSG to PST manually with the help of ToolsBaer MSG to PST Conversion Tool it is the best solution to convert bulk of MSG email into PST format and will not make error with save data structure. Now you can install this tool on Windows OS and use its free trial.
Read More: https://www.toolsbaer.com/msg-to-pst-conversion/
Priyanka Arya Posted - Oct 06 2021 : 04:42:15
For MSG to PST conversion, I would like to suggest a blog that will help you out import MSG file to PST. The utility is one of the most advance solution for the conversion. Try the demo version for free.

Read here: https://www.recoveryandmanagement.com/import-msg-files-into-pst/