Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Convert Mac OLM file in different way

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dannyd Posted - Sep 22 2021 : 23:34:51
Outlook Mac OLM files are way different from Outlook PST. Though both the files belong to Outlook on Mac and Windows respectively, their performance is too complex. At this point, all you will need is a third-party application. Third-party tools are specifically intended to work on a feature efficiently. There are several tools that can help you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency. This Software also gives you free demo version
Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ahana2563 Posted - Jun 12 2024 : 23:24:17
With the help of the DRS OLM to PDF Converter one can easily convert OLM files into distinct file formats and email clients. This tool can convert OLM to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, etc. In addition, it also supports migration of OLM files into Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, and more. Further, the advanced features of this software helps to provide smooth and secure conversion of OLM files with high data accuracy.
Pallavi Kumari Posted - Jun 22 2023 : 23:47:36
If you are searching for the method to convert OLM file to PST format then I suggest you use the most effective tool OLM to PST Converter for Mac. It allows you to convert OLM file into PST file format with attachments. With the help of this tool, you can convert multiple OLM files into PST file format at once. It does not change its original folder structure during the conversion process. If you want to know more about this tool, you can download and use its free trial version.
amandajames Posted - Mar 05 2022 : 02:12:38
To convert Mac OLM file in different file formats, download CubexSoft OLM Converter for Mac. This utility is able to convert all Mac OLM files in a single go with complete data items like emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. Mac OLM Converter Tool allows to convert Mac OLM files in different file formats like PST, PDF, EML, MBOX, MSG, CSV, ICS, HTML, DOC, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Office 365, IMAP, Gmail, and more. Both technical and non-technical users can simply use this tool on any versions of Windows and Mac OS.
Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/olm/