Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 adding contacts from outlook

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kjfarley Posted - Jan 13 2012 : 15:26:36
Is it possible to not have the groups checked from the previous contact add?
Like when you add contact 1, you choose the mailing groups for him to be added to. Then adding contact 2, those groups are already chosen, so if you want to chose other groups, you have to deselect all the groups that were chosen for contact 1.

Thank you,
Kevin Farley
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xequte Posted - Jan 16 2012 : 12:02:58
Hmmm, I'll look into that one shortly. At any rate, you can right-click that box to deselect all.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
kjfarley Posted - Jan 16 2012 : 07:41:29
Thank you. I'm sorry, I forgot to add that this is in the add addresses /add contact to group dialog, the page is called processes addresses when called from outlook. There is a group pulldown that allows you to choose the groups to add a contact/address to, and the previously chosen ones are checked.
xequte Posted - Jan 14 2012 : 22:00:09
Hi Kevin

It should default to the currently displayed groups. You can just click "Unselect All" to instantly clear all the checkboxes.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com