Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Groups Window

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ILH Posted - Jan 12 2012 : 12:02:36
Nigel,

As a suggestion for future enhancements, we're beginning to find the groups window a bit restrictive. We currently have 29 groups (and growing). Managing the groups (i.e., selecting, nesting, etc.) would be nicer if the window were more expansive.

Thanks.

--
Ian Hubling
ian@hubling.com
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ILH Posted - Jan 13 2012 : 08:47:36
Thanks Nigel,

I hadn't noticed the ability to expand the box - I was looking for the traditional hash lines in the bottom right corner of the box to expand it. I also hadn't noticed the options under "view". Thanks. As usual, MLK is loaded with features!

--
Ian Hubling
ian@hubling.com
xequte Posted - Jan 12 2012 : 17:39:04
Hi Ian

If you hover the mouse over the space between the group list and the members it will change to a hover icon and you can drag to change the size.

Also, under the View menu is an option to put the group list on the left-hand side rather than at the top.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com