Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Resend Automatic Messages?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
electricwind Posted - Jun 27 2011 : 19:38:41
I guess this is a feature request, unless there is some other way to do it.

Every once in a while, I need to resend an automatic message. I see that in the History and Errors options I can view what automatic messages were sent and to whom, but I don't see that I can RESEND that message.

Is there another way around this?

Boyd

Boyd Martin
Tristar Online Sales
Portland, Oregon
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xequte Posted - Jun 28 2011 : 03:21:39
Hi Boyd

If you create an atuo-responder rule that replies to a web form message, then you cannot use that to reply only to a selection of addresses as MLK will not have access to all the fields that it may require.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
electricwind Posted - Jun 28 2011 : 01:28:32
In my version (10.31), under Email Processing, there is no "Autoresponders" option. However, under Automatic Emails, there is Automatic Message Responding. And opening that, there is a link to "Send to Addresses," however, when I select an autoresponder to select addresses for, I get the error message that the message is for web form messages only, so recipients cannot be added.

Boyd Martin
Tristar Online Sales
Portland, Oregon
xequte Posted - Jun 27 2011 : 22:47:24
Hi Boyd

If the message is an auto-responder then you can resend it by selecting "Send To Addresses" under View > Options, Email Processing, Auto Responders.

There is not an option for re-sending other automatic messages, but I'll look into it.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com