Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 All Members blank, 0.0 not a valid timestamp

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
krispin Posted - Jun 23 2011 : 15:34:16
Had a serious system crash, program works but when clicking in Mailing List\All Members small box appears '0.0' is not a valid time stamp. All other veiws work. How might I fix this? Thanks, Krispin
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xequte Posted - Jun 25 2011 : 21:54:07
Hi Krispin

Glad to hear it all worked out :-)

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
krispin Posted - Jun 24 2011 : 15:50:55
Thanks so much for your response. Love working with companies with real support. As soon as I recover from this disaster I will upgrade to 10. I had backed up the original database with my file backup program before 'repairing' so while waiting to hear from you I restored it, opened it (with a few errors but there like before), exported it within MLK (with some errors but kept going), made a new, empty MLK database and imported it back it. Almost everything is there and whatever is missing will be replaced over time. I then optimized and backed it up again. All is well. Again, many thanks for your support. Krispin
xequte Posted - Jun 24 2011 : 14:58:13
Hi Krispin

Sorry i did not realize you were using v9, so you must have upgraded the database to v10 format.

Can you please email me your database so i can downgrade it to v9.

To do this run MLK and click Ctrl+Shift+I to display your database folder. Then close MLK and put all the files named MLK_*.* into a zip.

You can skip any files named mlk_send_task_*.* or OLD_mlk_log.*

If the zip is too large to email then might want to use a web transfer service:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com
or
http://www.yousendit.com

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
krispin Posted - Jun 24 2011 : 10:44:39
I did as you suggested and now I cannot open my MLK database at all. Before this I could open and use the program but it threw various errors as I used it. The currnet error is DBISAM Engine error 12035 table 'mlk_main' is not the correct version. It asks if I want to repair but the repair fails. Using the tool I downloaded it said the repair was successful. Next? (and thanks for helping). FYI I have version 9.25R
xequte Posted - Jun 23 2011 : 21:56:17
Hi Krispin

Please try repairing the database to see if that resolves the problem as your database may have been corrupted:

1. Close MailList King
2. Download the Database Utility from http://www.xequte.com/download/dbsys426.exe
3. Install and Run it.
4. Select Utilities > Repair
5. Click Select and browse to your database folder (search your hard disk for the file mlk_main.dat to locate your database folder)
6. Your database files will be displayed in the box below. Hold down the Ctrl key and select each file in turn (but NOT any file named mlk_send_task...)
7. Click Open to repair all of your files

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com