Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Undeliverables not being processed after upgrade

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
katana1100 Posted - Nov 06 2009 : 21:00:05
I just upgraded from MLK 6 to MLK 9. Now when I click the "Check Now" button MLK counts through the 296 undeliverable messages very quickly but does not process them. When it finished it shows "Forwarded 2" and "Unknown 294." "Automatically Process Delivery Failure Messages" is checked.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xequte Posted - Mar 04 2012 : 01:24:37
Hi

Please click Help > Check for Updates and download the latest release. If the problem is still occuring then email us for some debugging info.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
wells19 Posted - Mar 03 2012 : 09:23:18
Hi xequte

I have the same problem as list above.
As per the above user, the ProcessUnknownUndeliverableMessages variable is set to True in the Settings.ini file.
MLK v10.14
xequte Posted - Nov 18 2010 : 16:03:42
Hi

I'll need to send you some debug logging info.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Harvester Posted - Nov 18 2010 : 09:51:26
Hi Nigel,
I have just installed MLK Business Edition v9.25 (I will soon upgrade to v10.03) on a brand new notebook with W7 (64bit) OS, and migrated all the settings from my old notebook running v8.x BE, as well as reconnected my MLK databases from the network share successfully. Everything seemed to work smoothly so I sent a mailing to our customers and noticed the same above issue: the Undeliverable messages are not moved from the dedicated MailList King folder in MS Outlook 2010 to another specific folder when I run the "Check Now" option.
The required terms in my local language (Italian) are listed correctly under Options|Delivery Failure, Delivery Failure Processing (there is no "Undeliverable" tab within the application!). As per the above user, the ProcessUnknownUndeliverableMessages variable is set to True in the Settings.ini file. I ran also a DB optimization but with no results. Can you help me, please? Thank you.
katana1100 Posted - Nov 16 2009 : 17:39:50
That fixed it, somehow that option became unchecked when I upgraded the software.
xequte Posted - Nov 11 2009 : 02:47:48
Hi

The email i sent to your forum email address, just bounced back. Please email me or post an alternate email address.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
xequte Posted - Nov 10 2009 : 19:39:35
Hi

I assume you have checked the subjects match those under View > Options, Undeliverables?

I'll send you some debug logging information.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
katana1100 Posted - Nov 10 2009 : 19:31:21
Yes, it was set to true. I did a database repair, and now it processes at normal speeds, with Subscribes, Unsubscribes, and Movement updating as normal, but no Undeliverable action. The image below is of the messages in Outlook. They are standard delivery error bouncebacks.

xequte Posted - Nov 07 2009 : 00:32:39
Hmmm, that's unusual. I assume the subjects of the messages match those under View > Options, Undeliverable.

Also if you display your settings.ini file (run MLK and click Ctrl+Shift+I and display your settings folder), is ProcessUnknownUndeliverableMessages set to True?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com