Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How do you come up with a story for a child?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ferrer Posted - Oct 13 2024 : 08:06:44
Hi everyone. My daughter loves it very much when I tell her stories. But my fantasy already just come to an end and I do not know what else to come up with for her. Can you tell me where I can find a lot of interesting stories about childhood, friends and things like that?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bigus Posted - Oct 13 2024 : 08:37:18
#1054;! This is very interesting. I didn't realize that you can create a whole story. I too want to order some stories about my son and his favorite puppy. I think my son would love it
Marlog Posted - Oct 13 2024 : 08:27:57
You're basically right. But the problem is that if your daughter requests a fairy tale on a certain subject, it will not be so easy to find it. That is why I suggest you resort to the services of artificial intelligence. For example, with the help of this service you can generate interesting stories about childhood and make your daughter to be the main character of the work: https://talesparkle.com/.
GroveStret Posted - Oct 13 2024 : 08:19:11
You just need to find some sort of collection of children's stories and read your daughter stories from there. I think that's the best option. And you won't have to make things up yourself.