Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to save money when shopping online?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
endy5 Posted - Oct 11 2024 : 04:46:52

I am always looking for ways to save money when shopping online. Sometimes the prices of the same items vary greatly from store to store. How do you find the best deals? I recently heard about the GOSH.app app. It helps you track sales and promotions. I tried it and it really shows you where you can buy cheaper. You can get notifications about price drops and new arrivals. It is very convenient! Especially when it comes to popular items that sell out quickly. Can you tell me about your experience with GOSH.app? Does anyone have any tips for using this app?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ben4354 Posted - Oct 11 2024 : 11:51:15
Hi everyone! I also recently started using GOSH.app and I really like it. It is especially useful when you are looking for specific products. For example, I wanted to buy a new camera, and thanks to GOSH.app I was able to see where the best discounts were on it. Also, I like that the app supports many online stores. I checked different products and always found something good. Price drop notifications are a godsend! I also recommend everyone to try this app. If you are looking to save money, GOSH.app will really help you make informed purchases.
veron Posted - Oct 11 2024 : 08:45:56
GOSH.app helps you save money. It has a great price tracking feature. You can create a wish list of items and the app will notify you when the price drops. I found some great deals on electronics and clothing. GOSH.app also allows you to compare prices in different stores, which saves time. I often use https://gosh.app/pricetracker/ to track sales. Also, the app is easy to set up. You don’t have to constantly check the websites of stores. As soon as something you are interested in becomes cheaper, you get a notification. This saves time and money. I recommend everyone to try it, especially if you shop online a lot.