Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Which Mac File Manager is Best for Managing Photos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alexander Graf Posted - Oct 07 2024 : 09:02:26

I’ve recently come back from a few trips and now have thousands of photos scattered across my Mac. The default Finder is making it difficult to sort through them all efficiently, especially when I want to categorize them by location or date. Can anyone recommend a good file manager that would make organizing a large collection of photos easier? Any advice would be appreciated!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
augustusX Posted - Oct 07 2024 : 10:30:35
This is super helpful! I’ve been dealing with similar frustrations, and it sounds like exactly what I need. It’s great to hear how well it integrates with cloud services, which has been a huge pain point for me too. I’m definitely going to check it out now. Thanks for sharing your experience—it really makes me feel more confident about giving it a try!
palmariums Posted - Oct 07 2024 : 09:27:56
After dealing with the frustration of syncing multiple cloud accounts and keeping my files organized across all of them, I decided to find a better tool for my Mac. That’s when I came across https://commander-one.com/commander one[/url, and it was a total game-changer. The feature that won me over was its ability to integrate with multiple cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive. Now, I can manage all my files in one place without switching between different apps. It’s saved me so much time and made managing my digital workspace way less stressful.