Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Help! My Noob Levels Are Breaking the Game!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nZ_alex Posted - Sep 20 2024 : 03:00:21
Alright, so here’s the tea: I’m new to Roblox, and my skills are trash-tier. I’m not even exaggerating. Like, toddlers are flexing on me, it’s THAT bad. Somebody point me to an execution program or something that’ll help me out here before I embarrass myself more than I already have. Maybe even throw in some newbie-friendly tips, too, 'cause I could use all the help I can get.

Alex
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
maddadeline Posted - Sep 21 2024 : 03:04:53
Hello there, Evon Executor’s been fire for me—no malware, no crashes, smooth sailing. It’s super easy to use and finding scripts is a breeze. If you’re hunting for a solid option, definitely check out Evon. Just make sure you’re not downloading from sketchy sites. Stay safe out there!

Addie
kiran_krkr Posted - Sep 20 2024 : 06:14:09
Hey, I feel you! Don’t worry, it’s just a phase—like they say: You’re not a flop; you’re just a work in progress! If you want to level up your skills, I totally recommend checking out evon executor. It’s super user-friendly and perfect for beginners. You can run scripts that’ll give you an edge without any hassle. Plus, practice makes perfect, so keep grinding! Remember, even the pros had to start somewhere, and soon those toddlers won’t be flexing on you anymore! You got this!

kiran