Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How can I convert EDB to PST without any issue?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jai22saini Posted - Sep 18 2024 : 04:55:39
**Recover Your Corrupted Exchange Database with Goldytools EDB to PST Converter!**

Are you struggling with a corrupted Exchange Database file and need to convert your EDB files to PST format? Look no further! The Goldytools EDB to PST Converter is here to simplify the recovery process.

With our user-friendly tool, you can effortlessly extract data from EDB files and convert it into Outlook PST format. Just follow these simple steps:

1. **Add your EDB file**
2. **Recover your data**
3. **Select important emails**
4. **Save them in PST format**

**Key Features:**
- **Three Recovery Modes:** Choose the best option for your needs.
- **Folder Structure Preservation:** Maintain the original organization of your emails.
- **Broad Compatibility:** Works seamlessly with all Windows versions and Outlook.

Say goodbye to EDB troubles and hello to hassle-free EDB to PST conversion with Goldytools! Get started today and reclaim your valuable data!
https://www.goldytools.com/convert-edb-to-pst.php

Jai
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
abhaysingh Posted - Sep 22 2024 : 21:11:13
If you want to convert EDB files to PST easily and without data loss, then you can rely on Stellar Converter for EDB. This EDB to PST converter tool is recommended by MVPs and IT admins. Several other benefits include-
• Convert Offline EDB to PST
• Migrate to Live Exchange or Office 365
• Preview the converted mailbox items
• Parallel Processing
• Priority mailbox conversion
• Convert EDB to PST, EML, HTML, and many more formats

For more info:- https://www.stellarinfo.com/email-repair/edb-pst-converter.php

Abhay Singh