Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Which Online Directory Can Help Me Promote My Home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alexander Graf Posted - Aug 30 2024 : 08:44:21
I’ve recently started a home-based business and realized that getting the word out has been tougher than I expected. Since I don’t have a physical storefront, I need an online directory that can help me reach potential customers who are specifically searching for services like mine in the area. Could you recommend a directory that’s particularly effective for small, home-based businesses?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
augustusX Posted - Sep 09 2024 : 08:45:33
Knowing it’s easy to list and specifically focused on our local area makes it even better. I really appreciate the recommendation—hearing that it worked well for you gives me the confidence to check it out for myself. It’s great to know there’s an option that can truly reach the right audience!
palmariums Posted - Sep 09 2024 : 08:05:58
I was trying to get my local business more visibility when I stumbled upon the BC Local Businesses Directory. Honestly, I was just chatting with a client, and they casually mentioned how they had discovered some great local services through that directory. It got me thinking, so I checked it out, and it turned out to be exactly what I needed. The process of listing my business was simple, and since it focuses on businesses in British Columbia, I knew it would attract a local audience. If you're running a business and want to reach more local customers, this directory is definitely worth a look.