Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 My traqvelling experience. Share yours

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dork Posted - Aug 28 2024 : 07:17:38
I enjoy traveling quite a bit, but I wouldn’t say I do it as often as I’d like. If I could, I’d probably be on the move every few months. There's something invigorating about exploring new cultures, trying different foods, and just soaking in the atmosphere of a place that's entirely different from what I'm used to. Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure of visiting several countries, with some of my favorites being Japan, Italy, and Greece. Japan was fascinating with its blend of the ultra-modern and the deeply traditional. Italy, with its rich history and mouthwatering cuisine, was an absolute treat. And Greece, well, the islands there are just pure paradise. As for Spain, I’ve visited once, and I loved it! The vibrancy of Barcelona, the history of Madrid, and let’s not forget the food—tapas are amazing! But I think Spain’s best feature might be its people—they’re so warm and welcoming. Would I go back? Absolutely, in a heartbeat!

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lerrf Posted - Aug 28 2024 : 07:53:39
Traveling has always been a passion of mine, though I try to balance it with work and other commitments. If it were up to me, I’d travel more frequently—perhaps every couple of months. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit a variety of countries, each offering something unique. France, for example, with its romantic allure, and Australia with its rugged, wild beauty, are two places that left a lasting impression on me. Then there’s Thailand, which captivated me with its vibrant culture and stunning landscapes. And speaking of Spain, I have to say, it’s a country that has so much to offer. We did a trip with a travel with group in spain. The architectural marvels like La Sagrada Familia, the lively festivals, and the laid-back coastal towns—it’s hard not to fall in love with Spain. I’ve been to Barcelona and Seville, and both cities were incredible in their own ways. Spain definitely has a special place in my heart, and I’d love to explore more of it, especially the northern regions, which I’ve heard are just as beautiful.
Simme Posted - Aug 28 2024 : 07:37:39
I don’t get to travel as much as I’d like to, but when I do, I make sure it’s a memorable experience. I’ve always found traveling to be a great way to recharge and get some new perspectives. Over the years, I’ve visited a few countries, with some of the standouts being Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand. Canada’s natural beauty is just breathtaking, especially if you love outdoor activities. Ireland’s charm lies in its green landscapes and the warmth of its people—I felt right at home there. New Zealand was another highlight, particularly for its adventurous spirit and stunning scenery. As for Spain, I haven’t had the chance to visit yet, but it’s high on my list. Everything I’ve heard about Spain—the culture, the food, the weather—sounds like it would be right up my alley. I’m particularly interested in exploring cities like Madrid and Valencia, as well as the beautiful beaches along the Costa del Sol. Hopefully, I’ll get to experience Spain soon enough!