Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 What do you think of earning apps?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dork Posted - Aug 27 2024 : 13:17:29
What do you all think about the growing trend of earning apps in Pakistan? I've noticed that more and more people are talking about using these apps to make some extra money. Whether it's by doing small tasks, freelancing, or even watching videos, it seems like there are a lot of options out there. I’m curious about what your experiences have been with these apps. Are they really worth the time? How much can someone realistically earn? I also wonder if they’re accessible enough for people across different regions and age groups. It’s exciting to see this trend, but I’m not sure if it’s something that could actually make a significant difference for most people. What do you all think?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Simme Posted - Aug 27 2024 : 16:14:23
I've been using a few of these earning apps https://almaz.app/ myself, and I think they have a lot of potential, especially in a country like Pakistan where many people are looking for flexible ways to supplement their income. The convenience of being able to earn money with just a smartphone is really appealing, especially for students or stay-at-home parents. I’ve found that while the earnings might not be huge, they can add up over time, especially if you’re consistent. The accessibility is also a big plus, as long as you have an internet connection, you can use these apps from almost anywhere. Another interesting aspect is how these apps are contributing to the digital economy in Pakistan. They’re introducing people to digital payments and online work, which I think is really important for financial inclusion. While they might not be a replacement for a full-time job, they’re definitely a good way to earn some extra cash on the side. I think the key is to have realistic expectations and to be aware of how much time and effort you’re willing to put in. Overall, I see them as a positive development, with a lot of potential to grow even more in the future.
Lerrf Posted - Aug 27 2024 : 15:18:13
I’m also intrigued by the rise of earning apps in Pakistan. They seem to offer a great opportunity for people who are looking to make some extra money without needing to commit to a traditional job. I think this is particularly beneficial in rural areas where job opportunities might be limited, but smartphone access is increasing. It’s good to see that these apps are becoming more user-friendly and are designed to cater to a wide audience, including those who might not be very tech-savvy. From what I’ve observed, the earnings vary depending on the app and the amount of time you invest. Some people might find it worthwhile, especially if they have the time to spare, while others might not see it as a significant source of income. I also think these apps are helping to build a sense of entrepreneurship and self-reliance, which is important in today’s economy. The trend is definitely a positive one, and I’m interested to see how it evolves and what new opportunities might emerge from it.