Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 What is Null's Clash?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ferrer Posted - Aug 16 2024 : 07:23:28
I am a fan of the game Clash of Clans. However, I played it quite a long time ago, and here I decided to shake the old days again. I found out that there is a private server Null's Clash. How does it differ from the original game?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bigus Posted - Aug 16 2024 : 08:01:30
Indeed Null's Clan has many fans both because of the fact that all resources are provided at once, and because there are no limits to the number of troops a player can train or the number of buildings they can build. This gives players more freedom to experiment and create unique strategies. But for me, it's the gradual development that gives me more of a thrill. Here you can learn more about this game https://nulls-clash.com/
Marlog Posted - Aug 16 2024 : 07:48:54
Null's Clan fans primarily appreciate Null's Clan for its unlimited resources such as gold, elixir and dark elixir without having to earn them through game mechanics.
GroveStret Posted - Aug 16 2024 : 07:38:33
Null's Clash is such a modification of the legendary game with a lot of advantages over the original. In particular, there is no tedious development. Immediately you can plunge into the abyss of battles and confrontations