Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to Import MBOX to Outlook?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anisa paul Posted - Jul 29 2024 : 05:08:45
For Import MBOX to Outlook, I recommend eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software a highly regarded tool in the online community for its efficiency in converting Thunderbird data to Outlook PST files. This robust software allows users to convert individual or multiple Thunderbird MBOX accounts into PST format seamlessly. Beyond PST, it supports conversions to various formats, including Yahoo, MSG, EML, EMLX, and HTML, offering flexibility for different needs. The user-friendly interface ensures that both technical and non-technical users can navigate the software with ease. The free trial edition of eSoftTools MBOX Converter enables users to convert up to 25 items into a PST file, allowing for a thorough evaluation of its capabilities before purchasing. This trial feature is particularly useful for assessing the tool’s performance and ensuring it meets your requirements for migrating MBOX data effectively.
More - Import MBOX to Outlook

[img="https://www.esofttools.com/infographic/mboxconverter/how-to-import-mbox-to-pst.png
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Amrita23 Posted - Jul 29 2024 : 08:35:30
If you're looking to import MBOX files into Outlook PST, the Regain MBOX to PST Converter Tool is an excellent choice. Here's a simple guide to get you started:

Download and Install: Start by downloading and installing the Regain MBOX to PST Converter Tool from the official website.
Add MBOX Files: Launch the software and click on 'Add MBOX' to select the MBOX files you want to convert.
Preview Emails: The tool allows you to preview all emails before conversion, ensuring you can check everything.
Select Destination: Choose the output format as PST and select a destination folder to save the converted files.
Convert and Save: Click on 'Convert' to start the process. The tool will efficiently convert your MBOX files to PST format.

Read More: https://www.regainsoftware.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html