Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 MBOX Converter Tool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
VAIBHAV Posted - Jun 22 2024 : 01:49:53
If you're looking for a powerful tool to convert MBOX files to PST, PDF, EML, MSG, and other formats, then I recommend the MBOX Converter Tool. This software efficiently migrates the MBOX items, such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and tables, into Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Thunderbird, and other email clients. The utility's preview feature enables users to view email contents, including attributes and attachments, before converting the data. This feature allows for a thorough review of mailbox items before the conversion process, ensuring that the recovered data is accurate and complete. The tool can export the first 50 emails from each MBOX folder.
Read more - https://www.mailconvertertools.com/mbox/

VAIBHAV
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anjaliaggarwal Posted - Aug 19 2024 : 23:22:24
The BLR Tools MBOX Converter Tool is an easy-to-use utility that can convert MBOX files to PST, PDF, EML, MSG, and other formats. With the use of this program, MBOX items, with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and tables, can be effectively moved to Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Thunderbird, and other email clients. Users can see email contents, with attachments and features, using the tool preview function prior to data conversion. To ensure correct and thorough recovered data, this function enables an accurate assessment of mailbox items prior to the conversion process. The program allows you to export the first 15 emails from each MBOX folder.

Click Here to Check It Out: https://www.blrtools.com/mbox-exporter-tool.html
demetrio Posted - Jul 29 2024 : 23:14:23
Are you looking for the MBOX Converter Tool that helps you convert MBOX files into various of different file formats? So, I recommend you to use Softaken MBOX Converter Software. With the use of that program, you can easily convert your bulk of MBOX files to various of different file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, etc. This user-friendly software is so easy to use that non-technical users can easily use this program in their operating system. This advanced program works efficiently with all Microsft Windows variants. For more information, this utility provides a trial version of this program for free.
Read More: https://www.softakensoftware.com/mbox/