Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Is It Possible to Watermark each PDF I Sold with t

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
maxtern2000 Posted - Jun 21 2024 : 23:54:47
Yes, it is possible to watermark each PDF sold with the customer name with a few clicks and use the advanced PDF Watermark application to give a personal touch to PDF documents. The tool permits users to set text as a watermark. Users can set any type of text and Image as a watermark. It permits setting the size position font color of the watermark and opacity of the particular watermark. The tool allows users to set an image in any image format that is supported.

The tool helps to rotate the selected image and set its position according to users’ choice. users can set the watermark opacity level from dark to light and light to dark. The incredible tool gives users enough flexibility to set the watermark position. They can set the position of the Watermark according to their choice. The software is safe to install. It is free from viruses and malware. Download the tool today. The application is valid for a lifetime. You can try this tool for testing before buying. Read More:
https://www.osttopstapp.com/pdf-watermark.html