Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Fridge Not Cooling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nicar Posted - May 30 2024 : 10:01:26
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me out here. My fridge has suddenly stopped cooling, and all my food is at risk of spoiling. I’ve tried adjusting the temperature settings and cleaning the coils, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? I’m in Brampton and need a reliable appliance repair service that can fix this quickly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nicar Posted - May 30 2024 : 14:05:48
Thanks a lot for the recommendation! I'll contact Easy Repair right away and hopefully get my fridge fixed before my food spoils.
MusicMaestro Posted - May 30 2024 : 12:02:42
Hey! I had the same issue with my fridge a few weeks ago, and it was super stressful. I reached out to Easy Repair https://easyrepair.ca/service-areas/appliance-repair-brampton/, and they were a lifesaver. They offer same-day appliance repair services, which was exactly what I needed. Their technician arrived fully equipped and diagnosed the issue as a faulty compressor. He had the parts with him and fixed it on the spot. The whole process was fast and professional, and the fridge was back to normal by the end of the day. Their service is reliable, and they communicate well throughout the repair process. Definitely give them a call at (647) 797-9762.