Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Monkey Business Skin in CS2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lanaufontana Posted - May 26 2024 : 10:59:37
**Five-SeveN | Monkey Business Skin in CS2**

The [url=https://skins.cash/cs2-skins/five-seven-monkey-business/]five seven monkey[/url] Business skin is a popular choice among Counter-Strike 2 players worldwide. This article provides a comprehensive analysis of this appealing weapon skin, covering its in-game attributes, popularity, availability, and market pricing.

**Introduction**

The Five-SeveN Monkey Business skin, commonly known as "Monkey Business," is a distinctive and eye-catching weapon skin in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO). Released on April 15, 2015, as part of the Chroma 2 Collection, this rare skin quickly gained popularity due to its unique design and vibrant colors. It stands out among the Five-SeveN skins in the game.

**Design & Appearance**

The Monkey Business skin features a dark blue pistol body decorated with a bright yellow banana, creating a playful and quirky look. A blue sticker labeled "57" is prominently displayed on the banana. The contrast between the dark blue pistol body and the yellow banana gives it a unique and memorable finish.

**Skin Attributes**

With a Classified rarity, the Monkey Business skin is highly valued and sought after by players. It is available in all conditions except Factory New, with float values ranging from 0.10 to 0.90. Even in Minimal Wear condition, small abrasions are visible on the pistol's body, increasing in size and number as the wear level increases. This skin quality is often seen in well-worn or battle-scarred conditions, such as the Field-Tested Monkey Business.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DamDi Posted - Sep 19 2024 : 01:47:21
Hi! I've always been curious to know how much the average guy spends on CSGO? As far as I can see there are too many opportunities for third-party boosting. I don't welcome such things, especially anything related to keys and loot boxes. I prefer fair sport - https://1xbet.ie/en Irish boxing and Irish football are the two pillars of the nation and I'm just a fan who likes to make money from it.