Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Monitoring my daughter's whereabouts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nervisn Posted - May 22 2024 : 09:00:12
My teenage daughter has been staying out late and avoiding my questions about where she's going. I'm worried she might be in some trouble. Is there a way to trace her phone's exact location on a map without her finding out? What tools or services would you recommend for this?

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nervisn Posted - May 26 2024 : 10:56:10
Thanks for the tip about flammin75! I'm interested in security measures; do they cover that? I'll explore their website to see what they offer.

schoos Posted - May 22 2024 : 09:08:19
I understand your concern for your daughter's safety. It's natural to worry when you feel like you're in the dark about her whereabouts. There are ways to track her phone's location without her knowing, which could provide some peace of mind.One option is using a family tracking app that allows you to monitor your child's location discreetly. These apps are designed to give parents peace of mind while respecting their child's privacy. They often include features like real-time location tracking, location history, and geofencing alerts.Another option is to enable location sharing through Google Maps or similar apps, but this would require her to agree to share her location with you.For a more comprehensive solution, you might consider checking out flammin75, an informational portal dedicated to monitoring and controlling mobile devices. They offer articles focusing on tracking messages, location, and user activity, as well as discussing the negative use of such apps for eavesdropping or illegal access to personal information. One of their articles, "How to read my wife's text messages from my phone," might provide insights into your situation. Also, from article you will understand how to check who is my wife texting.