Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Easy way to share database folder via Dropbox
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MarianneSwe

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2017 :  00:48:58  Show Profile  Reply
I just wanted to share a great way to share the database folder with other users (and myself when I’m on my second laptop).

I found a free program that lets you sync folders that are located outside Dropbox to your Dropbox folder:
http://satyadeepk.in/dropbox-folder-sync/

I’ve been using it since February and it works great! Thought maybe other MailList King users could benefit from this too. I started using it when I migrated to Microsoft OneDrive after the previous program I used for syncing and cloud storage was discontinued. In that program I could sync folders from any location on my hard drive but that option isn’t available on OneDrive (as far as I know).

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2017 :  01:19:28  Show Profile  Reply
Thanks for the advice, Marianne

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly