Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Unknown error message using Outlook to send
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

electricwind

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  18:50:47  Show Profile  Reply
Hi,

Please see the attached error message. I started getting it a couple of weeks ago. I tried uninstalling and re-installing (of course, it reverted to the "free trial" version... grrrrr...)

Alos, I tried to set up the SMTP server to use HostGator's SMTP, and have yet to get it to work, so I was forced to go through Outlook to send, but then got this error message.

Boyd

Boyd Martin
Pure Energy Rx
Quemado, NM
www.pureenergyrx.com

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  23:01:03  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Boyd

If you have reverted to "Trial" then please enter your serial number again (email us if you need the details).

Regarding the Outlook error, probably the easiest solution is to select File > Options, Other, Outlook Options, and turn off Extended MAPI.

What error do you get when sending via SMTP?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

handycapp

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2017 :  02:47:37  Show Profile  Reply
I have had a very similar issue as Boyd. It seems to have started at least a week ago with a windows update and relate to email protocol interception. Norton 360 points to a network connection error during the send of 48/525 emails sent using the internal SMTP server, and similar result using an Outlook account.

Kind regards,
.. Adolfo
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2017 :  22:33:12  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Adolfo

I've responded to the email you sent to support. If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: