Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Other Software and Discussion
 Amazon SES Internal Review
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shanshan

China
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  05:18:29  Show Profile  Reply
I received the Amazon ses team this mail, I do not know what cause, my account just used one day, Have you confronted the same problem? Please give me some experience, or introduce someone who knows it well, and tell me what the problem is in my sending work?

Email:

Hello,

There is an issue with your Amazon SES sending that requires your attention. Please see below for details and next steps.

NOTE

Please read this notice in its entirety.

IMPORTANT CHANGE IN YOUR SENDING STATUS

The Amazon SES sending for AWS account 2577******29, which lists you as a contact or owner, has been suspended in AWS region US West (Oregon), effective immediately.

DETAILS

This problem is not due to bounces or complaints as measured directly by Amazon SES. Rather, a comprehensive human review of your account has found significant indicators that often lead to mailbox providers and/or anti-spam providers to classify your messages as unwanted sending. To protect our abuse detection process we do not provide specific information on the specific indications that have resulted in your account being flagged.

Some common factors that lead to this determination are messages being flagged by commercial spam filters, message content that implies the recipient has not explicitly requested the mail through an existing relationship with the sender, mismatches between the sending address and the branding within the message itself, content that does not make it obvious who the sending organization is, sending on a subject matter that is often associated with unwanted sending, formatting patterns often associated with unwanted sending, and sending from domains or linking to domains with a poor reputation with organizations that track online reputation. This represents some of the most common reasons, but is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive list.

For general information about how to handle probations, suspensions, and various types of sending problems, please see the Enforcement FAQs in the Amazon SES Developer Guide at http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/e-faq.html .

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Your sending will remain suspended unless you successfully mitigate the issue as described in the "WHAT YOU CAN DO" section of this notification.

WHAT YOU CAN DO

You can appeal this enforcement by contacting us in the manner specified in the "HOW TO CONTACT US" section of this notification. To address issues of this sort, senders will generally need to make comprehensive changes to their sending practices rather than minor technical adjustments. Successful appeals will provide specific details of changes being made to make it less likely that recipients, mailbox providers, or anti-spam vendors will determine that your mail is unwanted or undesirable. Appeals arguing that a problem does not actually exist will generally not be accepted.

HOW TO CONTACT US

To contact us, please email ses-enforcement@amazon.com or respond to this email.

Sincerely, The Amazon SES team

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2017 :  23:06:08  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

I'm afraid this forum is for Xequte software products. You would be better to ask this question on the Amazon SES forum at:

https://forums.aws.amazon.com/

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: