Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Multiple senders with own database
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robwuk

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2017 :  18:21:02  Show Profile  Reply
Hi, is there a way of processing emails using pop to each have their own list and processig rules?

I have two domains, each with their own mailing list, i understand i can simply change the sender profiles to send from each domain

but

I want to process the emails automatically, ie if someone is adding or removing, i want the software to know which sending profile to respond back with, and based on results to add the correct mailing list.

ie
All emails received from emails@domain1.com will be processed by sending profile 1
and emails received from emails@domain2.com will be processed by sending profile 2

Rob

robwuk

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  20:36:02  Show Profile  Reply
ive sorted it now, i wasnt aware i can just change the databse from the menu, and that database was capable of having its own settings
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2017 :  03:49:40  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

You might also want to view the advice on running multiple instances of MailList King at:

http://www.xequte.com/support/maillistkingfaq.html#29

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: