Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 Greetings!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Martin Jakobsen

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2016 :  09:54:30  Show Profile  Reply
I am a vivid user of PixPlay and I use it for my world travels. I work online and am therefore free to move around. I use PixPlay for my travel memoirs (not to sound too fancy), and after 1,5 years in Laos, I now travel in Thailand. At the moment I am in Kanchanaburi (where The Bridge Over River Kwai was filmed). Pretty amazing stuff to see here. I will post a link when the video is done for y'all to see.

I never knew this forum existed until now, and I am very happy to have found it! Expect numerous questions from me in the near future :)

And thanks for a brilliant product!

Best regards, Martin Jakobsen

Partner and IT Manager at http://domaeneguide.dk/

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2016 :  16:52:35  Show Profile  Reply
Thanks for your feedback, Martin, sounds like you are enjoying life to the fullest!

I look forward to seeing your videos.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

Martin Jakobsen

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2016 :  19:07:05  Show Profile  Reply
Indeed I am, Everyone should be able to work remotely like me. I will focus a lot on this exact thing in my videos as well. Thanks again!

Partner and IT Manager at http://domaeneguide.dk/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: