In this Issue:
Happy Holidays from the Xequte team, and all the best for 2016.
Here’s me and my family holidaying in Capri earlier this year:
* MailList King V15.10 Released
MailList King allows you to manage and communicate with a mailing list from your own computer. V15.10 is a minor update offering Outlook 2016 support and many styling improvements.
Complete Change List: http://www.xequte.com/maillistking/changes.html
More Info and Evaluation download: http://www.xequte.com/maillistking/
Registered Users: You can download the update by selecting Help > Check for Updates or by completing the following form:
* ImageEn v6.2.1 Released
ImageEn is a photo editing and processing library for Delphi, .NET and ActiveX developers. V6.2.1 adds new styling option, improved layering and other enhancements.
Change History: http://www.imageen.com/info/history.html
More Information: http://www.imageen.com
This is a free update for all purchasers in the past 12 months.: You can download the update by completing the following form:
Other users can extend their registration at:
* Program Tips
- DVD PixPlay: Adding your own commentary to your slideshow
If you prefer to commentate your slideshow, rather than play background music, you can do this directly from DVD PixPlay.
Firstly, you will need to insert a microphone into your computer, then:
1. Select Edit > Slideshow Properties from the menu
2. Choose the Background Music tab
3. Click the Record Now button
4. Check the box to "Display slideshow during the recording"
5. Click Start Recording
DVD PixPlay will immediately commence the display of your slideshow allowing you to record in time with your photos.
Note: It is recommended that you do not add the commentary to your slideshow until you have finalized the visual side of things (i.e. arranged your images, set their display times, etc).
- MailList King: Previewing your Messages before they are Sent
When sending with the latest release you will find a new button on the message sending toolbar. The Preview button displays the message as it will be shown in the recipient's e-mail software. It is particularly useful when:
* Sending HTML messages with embedded images: So you can check that all images display correctly
* Sending personalized messages: You can check the message personalization for each recipient
- Smart Pix/MegaView: Batch Image Conversion
The Batch Conversion function is an indispensable tool for users with many images. To use it simply select the image that you wish to modify and click Edit > Batch Edit and Converst
Common batch conversion tasks are:
- Rotating images from a digital camera that were taken portrait, rather than landscape
- Converting uncompressed (large) image formats (such as BMP) to more compact ones (such as JPEG)
- Resizing large images to a better size for display purposes